4/26/07

The Candidate Debate

I am currently watching the Democratic Candidate Debate for President on MSNBC. Nothing surprising right now, but it's funny that the current questions are coming via email from across the country. Times are changing. Also, they are broadcasting live on cable and the internet, but just dropped network TV

Today we held a quick hearing on crop provisions in the Farm Bill, and with that we were done for the week. This morning I was able to finish my "to do" list and was able to work on homework for the internship class in which I'm enrolled. Not too much going on tomorrow as I was given a half day since we stayed late last week and my girlfriend is coming to town.

That's all I have to report for the day, which is good, as we have a bunch of hearings to exhaust us next week. The days are winding down, only 3 weeks left.

No comments: