1/29/07

The Javelina

Today I literally spent the whole day on one project, and have little to report. It was a time consuming task, pulling everything from the 2002 Farm Bill that had anything to do with Livestock, Dairy, or Poultry, then putting it in a format that even a Congressman could read! Just kidding, but really, that is all I did, besides at noon, Mr. Peterson had us run and get coffee on the way down to meet him at the House Garage. He said he had a package to carry back up to the office. So we met him at his car, and he gave us the box. "Have you ever heard of a Javelina?" he asked. I hadn't, Gabe had. We carried it up to the office.

After work, I interviewed with Allison from the MN Daily for a while. She said my article should be in next Thursday's paper.

Tomorrow I will not really be working, I get a tour of the White House (you can't really bring anything in, no camera, no cell phone) and a workshop on how to give Capitol tours. So that should be a great day, especially when I get to finish up reading the 2002 Farm Bill too!

No comments: