2/2/07

Groundhog Day

It was a roller coaster week, but we have finally entered the best month of the year, February. From what I know, all great people are born in February, we've got everyone. Boris Yelstin, Fran Tarkenton, Charles Lindbergh (the airplane guy, not his dad the U.S. Representative), Hank Aaron, Normal Rockwell, Ronald Reagan, Babe Ruth, Garth Brooks, Charles Dickens and Laura Ingalls Wilder, and that's just the first seven days. I also have some relatives, my grandpa, me, my late great-grandpa and an uncle. Also my friend from church who gets this blog as a printout.

So first, I would like to wish my Grandpa Lowell a Happy Birthday today! I do not know for sure just how many years he has been around, but those who know him can see that he is still young at heart! Second I would like to say Happy Groundhog day because, as you can probably tell, I do not have too much to write about.

Today was a day much like the end of yesterday. Few people were on the Hill for our second day in a row not in session. It was the quietest I had ever seen the office, and we actually had a period where I didn't receive an email for 2.5 hours.

For the weekend, I am doing homework, and watching the Superbowl with Walt.

No comments: